Like pool halls, our venue takes a venue fee and players place $5 into a "pot". This pot is distributed at the end of the tournament to the top performing players.
$5 Venue (Memberships do not cover tournament venue)
$4 per team (Doubles)
$5 Entry (Singles)
1. Singles only: If you’re only playing in singles, total cost of entry is $10. 5 venue, 5 entry.
2. Doubles only: $7 entry. $2 entry, $5
3. Doubles and singles entry: $12
2. Switch Pro
3. Joycons (single or paired)
1. First 3 people to bring setups with all DLC gets venue waived. Setup must be used for tournament for venue waiver
2. When a match is called, both players should report to the assigned station within 10 minutes - if the game has not started after that point, players are subject to forfeiting games and/or the set at the TO's discretion.
3. Players required to report to assigned station within 10 minutes of being called. ○ May result in forfeit sets or disqualification.
4. Please refer to the rules for the venue. Be respectful and clean up before you leave.
1. Mid-match coaching prohibited
2. Mid-set coaching allowed
3. After-set coaching is A-OK
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate in Richmond
Team Attack: On
Damage Ratio: 1.0x
Items: Off and None
All DLC characters are legal
Time: 8 mins
Time: 8 mins
Miis: Frii at last, frii at last (all Mii setups legal)
1. Players select a Character for Game 1. It is highly encouraged to use a Double Blind Character Selection.
2. Players select a Stage. Strikes: P1-P2-P2-P1 with rock, paper, scissors deciding who gets first strike.
3. Game 1 is played out, and a winner is decided
4. The winning Player strikes 2 stage
5. The losing Player selects a Stage from the remaining list
6. Winning Player selects their Character
7. Losing Player selects their Character
8. The next Game is played out
9. Repeat Steps 4 through 8 for all subsequent Games until set is complete
Modified Dave’s Stupid Rules
Winner cannot choose the most recent Stage they have previously won a Game on during the current set.
So long as both Players agree and are not intentionally slowing down the bracket, any Stage may be considered legal for that set. Please do not abuse this system, as it will be removed if we find it to be hurting the tournament’s runtime.